Moon Cave ( Project Boost Game)

Can you Escape from Moon Cave ?! Will you be able to finish the final level ? I warn you… it’s not easy…but enjoy it!

this is the link to the game:
(https://sharemygame.com/@NamesEater/moon-cave)

2 Likes

I love the look of the game

But the rotations feel to quick.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback Phillip! I will fix the rotation speed as soon as possible. Did you finish the final level?

Nice Concept but same with phillip rotations is pretty quick and maybe adding menu to adjust the volume, great work!

1 Like

I really love how you styled it and added the moon theme to levels. I agree about the rotation speed but at the same time I did use it to win a few levels! haha! When I was about to lose near the landing pad I could flip round fast enough so that a tiny portion of the rocket was touching the landing pad. Even with this I actually couldn’t get past level 3.

1 Like

Hey, I also enjoyed the overall look of the game a lot, but I am not sure if you centered the rotationpoint right. It feels like it is a little low, which leads to some funny crashes, but made it kinda hard for me to beat the 3rd level.
But like is said, all together I enjoyed playing the game :slight_smile:

1 Like

Amazing effort, I love the moon aesthetic you’ve implemented, it really makes the game pop. One suggestion I would give is to increase the drag on the rocket, it might just be me but I feel like the rocket slides a bit unnaturally through the air (then again, this is the moon’s surface so maybe it’'s theme approprite :grin:) Other than that I didn’t mind the rotation speed that much, I feel like it makes the rocket feel quite agile (which is a good thing).

Amazing effort!

1 Like

Privacy & Terms