Mixamo Walking Animation Not As Expected

I tried re-downloading the Mixamo Slim Shooter Walking animation a couple times, but it always ends up with the left foot pointed downwards and in reverse. What would be the fix for this?
Unity_o5Ap8e8J5F

Hey @MoonlitSculpts. You can select the imported animation and click the Rig tab > configure Avatar. From there, double-check if the bones are selected correctly and if the rotations are in order

I managed to find that the z axis of the bone is indeed pointed the wrong way. I’m unsure the proper way to go about rotating it in a way to fix it in unity though. What would be the appropriate way of doing that?

1 Like

Use the inverse values from the other foot(mirror values) . You can also inspect other avatars to see how correct values work. Maybe you have some other mixamo animations that work correctly.

Thanks again for the assist! I was eventually able to figure it out playing around with some values.

1 Like

Did you see that issue happen when running the animation on the Synty model? Or just on the Unity demo model?
I don’t think I noticed such an issue when using the animation in the final models.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms