Missing Videos

So I logged onto the forum this morning to discover that the System has edited 91 of my past posts. A random sampling shows that it edited the links to videos and images to give them “Short URLs”. and now every video I’ve posted to the forum rather than linked from youtube is missing. Any way to fix this without having to visit each post and then try and find the proper video?

Edit: I just realized a few minutes ago that I can’t edit vast majority of these edited posts anymore so the question becomes “Is there any way to fix the links?”

@sampattuzzi noticed that a load of mine went awol as well during the latest downtime

I just noticed that the video that I put on this topic and many from other videos for other topics have gone blank and inaccessible on GameDev.tv. Is there a reason for this?

Hi Richard,

We have noticed and this occured after some downtime with discourse.
At present we are awaiting to try and find out what has happened and if the videos are retrievable.

Thank you for the answer!

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms