"Missing ObstacleAssault Modules" error on Linux

After compiling the MovingPlatform class successfully (or so I believe), I get the following error when starting the Editor : The following modules are missing or built with a different engine version: ObstacleAssault. I have found other people here having the issue, but they seem to struggle with the MSVC build environment, which is irrelevant here on Linux.

I can find the libUnrealEditor-ObstacleAssault.so file (weighing 64kB, timestamped with the relevant compilation time) in /Binaries/Linux, which seems fine to me. And the compilation environment is the same as the one used to build the engine itself (I work using a self-compiled 5.3.2 release).

I have no idea what can be wrong, and a little help would be greatly appreciated. Googling for this error hasn’t brought many relevant leads unfortunately.

Just to make things clearer, don´t bother with the “Problems: 4” tab in the console window. I’ve remade all from scratch, the “Problems” tab is empty, but I still have the same issue.

If I click “Yes” when asked if I would like to rebuild, I get :

ObstacleAssault could not be compiled. Try rebuilding from source manually.

And I can see the symbols for MovingPlatform if I run

nm Documents/ObstacleAssault\ 5.3/Binaries/Linux/libUnrealEditor-ObstacleAssault.debug

so I believe my library is OK. Is there a PATH I should set for Unreal Engine to be able to locate this .so? I’ve tried symlinking it next to the engine libraries, without success.

Would you mind posting the full build output?

Hi @DanM

I have juste re-cloned, re-built the whole engine (5.3 branch), so I am pretty sure my system is consistent.

1. Create a new blank game project (CppTest3)
  2. Tools > New C++ class > Actor > Named MovingPlatform > Create Class
  3. VSCode opens
  4. Ctrl+Shift+B > CppTest3Editor Linux Development Build
  5. Console output:
 *  Executing task in folder UnrealEngine: Engine/Build/BatchFiles/Linux/Build.sh CppTest3Editor Linux Development '/home/alban/Documents/Unreal Projects/CppTest3/CppTest3.uproject' -waitmutex 

Setting up bundled DotNet SDK
Running command : dotnet Engine/Binaries/DotNET/UnrealBuildTool/UnrealBuildTool.dll CppTest3Editor Linux Development /home/alban/Documents/Unreal Projects/CppTest3/CppTest3.uproject -waitmutex
Log file: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Programs/UnrealBuildTool/Log.txt
Using 'git status' to determine working set for adaptive non-unity build (/home/alban/UnrealEngine).
Deleted hot-reload file: /home/alban/Documents/Unreal Projects/CppTest3/Binaries/Linux/libUnrealEditor-CppTest3-7283.so
Building CppTest3Editor...
[Upgrade]
[Upgrade] Using backward-compatible include order. The latest version of UE has changed the order of includes, which may require code changes. The current setting is:
[Upgrade]     IncludeOrderVersion = EngineIncludeOrderVersion.Unreal5_0
[Upgrade] Suppress this message by setting 'IncludeOrderVersion = EngineIncludeOrderVersion.Latest;' in CppTest3Editor.Target.cs.
[Upgrade] Alternatively you can set this to 'EngineIncludeOrderVersion.Latest' to always use the latest include order. This will potentially cause compile errors when integrating new versions of the engine.
[Upgrade]
Determining max actions to execute in parallel (16 physical cores, 16 logical cores)
  Executing up to 16 processes, one per physical core
  Requested 1.5 GB memory per action, 7.69 GB available: limiting max parallel actions to 5
------ Building 1 action(s) started ------
[1/1] Link (lld) libUnrealEditor-CppTest3.so
Total time in Parallel executor: 0.21 seconds
Total execution time: 2.98 seconds
 *  Terminal will be reused by tasks, press any key to close it. 

1. Restart the Editor, open CppTest3
  2. Error dialog box:
Missing CppTest3 Modules.
The following modules are missing or built with a different engine version:
CppTest3
Would you like to rebuild them now?
  1. Click “Yes”
  2. Error Dialog Box:
CppTest3 could not be compiled. Try rebuilding from source manually.
  1. As Iaunched the engine from the command line, I can see the messages appearing after I accept recompiling the module:
STUBBED: FDesktopPlatformLinux::GetNativeFeedbackContext at ./Developer/DesktopPlatform/Private/Linux/DesktopPlatformLinux.cpp:567 (GetNativeFeedbackContext)
Running /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Build/BatchFiles/Linux/Build.sh Development Linux -Project="/home/alban/Documents/Unreal Projects/CppTest3/CppTest3.uproject" -TargetType=Editor -Progress -NoEngineChanges -NoHotReloadFromIDE
Running command : dotnet Engine/Binaries/DotNET/UnrealBuildTool/UnrealBuildTool.dll Development Linux -Project=/home/alban/Documents/Unreal Projects/CppTest3/CppTest3.uproject -TargetType=Editor -Progress -NoEngineChanges -NoHotReloadFromIDE
Using 'git status' to determine working set for adaptive non-unity build (/home/alban/UnrealEngine).
@progress push 5%
@progress pop
Target is up to date
Total execution time: 1.85 seconds
LogInit: Warning: Still incompatible or missing module: CppTest3
  1. Infinite sadness occurs

By the way, I am running Ubuntu 22.04 LTS on Intel/nVidia hardware, nothing exotic.

Well that does seem odd, it’s built yet simultaneously missing? Unless you have multiple engine installations and it compiles for one but not the other.

Could you provide the log that gives you this

CppTest3 could not be compiled. Try rebuilding from source manually.

and possibly this one too

/home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Programs/UnrealBuildTool/Log.txt

Thanks for replying @DanM

I’ll add details later today, but the only two explanations I have in mind are either:

• some path is not set properly and the engine does not find the library. As the library seems to exist.
  • it does not use the right build environment, and we have some mixup of library (ABI?) versions, so the library cannot be linked.

I’ll take more time for testing this week-end. I have just made a quick test by manually uninstalling the clang version shipped with my system. Unreal Engine did not complain. Then I renamed the x86_64/clang++ file shipped with Unreal Engine (used to build the engine): Unreal Engine complained. Now I believe I can dismiss the “wrong toolchain” explanation.

Hello @DanM

Here are the various logs I get.

1. First, after create the MovingPlatform Actor class in the CppTest10 blank game project (after clicking Create class in the Editor UI, when “Adding code to project/Compiling new C++code. Please wait…”)
Compile module: SourceControl
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-SourceControl.so.link.sh
Creating script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Relink-libUnrealEditor-SourceControl.so.sh
Compile module: TurnkeySupport
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-TurnkeySupport.so.link.sh
Compile module: ShaderPreprocessor
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-ShaderPreprocessor.so.link.sh
Compile module: libzip
Compile module: FileUtilities
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-FileUtilities.so.link.sh
Compile module: ShaderConductor
Compile module: SPIRVReflect
Compile module: ShaderCompilerCommon
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-ShaderCompilerCommon.so.link.sh
Compile module: OpenGL
Compile module: HLSLCC
Compile module: SDL2
Compile module: ShaderFormatOpenGL
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-ShaderFormatOpenGL.so.link.sh
Compile module: VectorVM
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-VectorVM.so.link.sh
Compile module: HLSLCC
Compile module: ShaderFormatVectorVM
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-ShaderFormatVectorVM.so.link.sh
Compile module: TextureBuildUtilities
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-TextureBuildUtilities.so.link.sh
Compile module: OpenColorIOLib
Compile module: OpenColorIOWrapper
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-OpenColorIOWrapper.so.link.sh
Compile module: TextureCompressor
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-TextureCompressor.so.link.sh
Compile module: TextureBuild
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-TextureBuild.so.link.sh
Compile module: nvTextureTools
Compile module: TextureFormatDXT
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-TextureFormatDXT.so.link.sh
Compile module: TextureFormatUncompressed
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-TextureFormatUncompressed.so.link.sh
Compile module: AudioFormatADPCM
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-AudioFormatADPCM.so.link.sh
Compile module: UEOgg
Compile module: Vorbis
Compile module: VorbisFile
Compile module: AudioFormatOgg
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-AudioFormatOgg.so.link.sh
Compile module: libOpus
Compile module: AudioFormatOpus
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-AudioFormatOpus.so.link.sh
Compile module: AudioFormatBink
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-AudioFormatBink.so.link.sh
Compile module: Vulkan
Compile module: VulkanShaderFormat
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-VulkanShaderFormat.so.link.sh
Compile module: IntelISPCTexComp
Compile module: TextureFormatIntelISPCTexComp
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-TextureFormatIntelISPCTexComp.so.link.sh
Compile module: astcenc
Compile module: TextureFormatASTC
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-TextureFormatASTC.so.link.sh
Compile module: etc2comp
Compile module: TextureFormatETC2
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-TextureFormatETC2.so.link.sh
Compile module: TargetPlatform
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-TargetPlatform.so.link.sh
Compile module: EyeTracker
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-EyeTracker.so.link.sh
Compile module: Renderer
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-Renderer.so.link.sh
Compile module: HeadMountedDisplay
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-HeadMountedDisplay.so.link.sh
Compile module: AnalyticsET
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-AnalyticsET.so.link.sh
Compile module: VirtualFileCache
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-VirtualFileCache.so.link.sh
Compile module: BuildPatchServices
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-BuildPatchServices.so.link.sh
Compile module: PreLoadScreen
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-PreLoadScreen.so.link.sh
Compile module: NVAftermath
Compile module: Vulkan
Compile module: VulkanRHI
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-VulkanRHI.so.link.sh
Compile module: OpenGL
Compile module: OpenGLDrv
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-OpenGLDrv.so.link.sh
Compile module: RHI
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-RHI.so.link.sh
Compile module: RenderCore
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-RenderCore.so.link.sh
Compile module: ClothingSystemRuntimeNv
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-ClothingSystemRuntimeNv.so.link.sh
Compile module: MeshBuilder
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-MeshBuilder.so.link.sh
Compile module: Landscape
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-Landscape.so.link.sh
Creating script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Relink-libUnrealEditor-Landscape.so.sh
Compile module: Icmp
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-Icmp.so.link.sh
Compile module: MessagingCommon
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-MessagingCommon.so.link.sh
Compile module: Messaging
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-Messaging.so.link.sh
Compile module: MessagingRpc
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-MessagingRpc.so.link.sh
Compile module: PortalRpc
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-PortalRpc.so.link.sh
Compile module: PortalServices
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-PortalServices.so.link.sh
Compile module: HTTPServer
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-HTTPServer.so.link.sh
Compile module: PerfCounters
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-PerfCounters.so.link.sh
Compile module: CollisionAnalyzer
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-CollisionAnalyzer.so.link.sh
Creating script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Relink-libUnrealEditor-CollisionAnalyzer.so.sh
Compile module: LogVisualizer
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-LogVisualizer.so.link.sh
Creating script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Relink-libUnrealEditor-LogVisualizer.so.sh
Compile module: CoreOnline
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-CoreOnline.so.link.sh
Compile module: SynthBenchmark
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-SynthBenchmark.so.link.sh
Compile module: ReliabilityHandlerComponent
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-ReliabilityHandlerComponent.so.link.sh
Creating script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Relink-libUnrealEditor-ReliabilityHandlerComponent.so.sh
Compile module: PacketHandler
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-PacketHandler.so.link.sh
Compile module: OpenSSL
Compile module: libcurl
Compile module: S3Client
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-S3Client.so.link.sh
Compile module: IoStoreOnDemand
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-IoStoreOnDemand.so.link.sh
Compile module: Horde
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-Horde.so.link.sh
Compile module: SparseVolumeTexture
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-SparseVolumeTexture.so.link.sh
Compile module: MRMesh
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-MRMesh.so.link.sh
Compile module: StreamingPauseRendering
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-StreamingPauseRendering.so.link.sh
Compile module: SlateNullRenderer
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-SlateNullRenderer.so.link.sh
Compile module: AnimationDataController
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-AnimationDataController.so.link.sh
Compile module: LinuxTargetPlatform
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-LinuxTargetPlatform.so.link.sh
Compile module: LinuxPlatformEditor
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-LinuxPlatformEditor.so.link.sh
Compile module: NullNetworkReplayStreaming
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-NullNetworkReplayStreaming.so.link.sh
Compile module: LocalFileNetworkReplayStreaming
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-LocalFileNetworkReplayStreaming.so.link.sh
Compile module: HttpNetworkReplayStreaming
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-HttpNetworkReplayStreaming.so.link.sh
Compile module: Advertising
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-Advertising.so.link.sh
Compile module: LevelInstanceEditor
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-LevelInstanceEditor.so.link.sh
Compile module: PIEPreviewDeviceProfileSelector
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-PIEPreviewDeviceProfileSelector.so.link.sh
Compile module: Cbor
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-Cbor.so.link.sh
Compile module: Serialization
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-Serialization.so.link.sh
Compile module: AndroidDeviceDetection
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-AndroidDeviceDetection.so.link.sh
Compile module: AndroidTargetPlatform
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-AndroidTargetPlatform.so.link.sh
Compile module: IntelISPC
Compile module: Engine
   ISPC Generating Header GPUSkinVertexFactory.ispc: "/home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Source/ThirdParty/Intel/ISPC/bin/Linux/ispc" @"../Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Engine/GPUSkinVertexFactory.ispc.generated.dummy.h.rsp"
   ISPC Generating Header SkinnedAsset.ispc: "/home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Source/ThirdParty/Intel/ISPC/bin/Linux/ispc" @"../Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Engine/SkinnedAsset.ispc.generated.dummy.h.rsp"
   ISPC Generating Header AnimEncoding_PerTrackCompression.ispc: "/home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Source/ThirdParty/Intel/ISPC/bin/Linux/ispc" @"../Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Engine/AnimEncoding_PerTrackCompression.ispc.generated.dummy.h.rsp"
   ISPC Generating Header AnimEncoding_ConstantKeyLerp.ispc: "/home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Source/ThirdParty/Intel/ISPC/bin/Linux/ispc" @"../Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Engine/AnimEncoding_ConstantKeyLerp.ispc.generated.dummy.h.rsp"
   ISPC Generating Header BonePose.ispc: "/home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Source/ThirdParty/Intel/ISPC/bin/Linux/ispc" @"../Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Engine/BonePose.ispc.generated.dummy.h.rsp"
   ISPC Generating Header AnimEncoding_VariableKeyLerp.ispc: "/home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Source/ThirdParty/Intel/ISPC/bin/Linux/ispc" @"../Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Engine/AnimEncoding_VariableKeyLerp.ispc.generated.dummy.h.rsp"
   ISPC Generating Header AnimationRuntime.ispc: "/home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Source/ThirdParty/Intel/ISPC/bin/Linux/ispc" @"../Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Engine/AnimationRuntime.ispc.generated.dummy.h.rsp"
   ISPC Generating Header KAggregateGeom.ispc: "/home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Source/ThirdParty/Intel/ISPC/bin/Linux/ispc" @"../Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Engine/KAggregateGeom.ispc.generated.dummy.h.rsp"
   ISPC Compiling GPUSkinVertexFactory.ispc: "/home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Source/ThirdParty/Intel/ISPC/bin/Linux/ispc" @"/home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Engine/GPUSkinVertexFactory.ispc.o.rsp"
   ISPC Compiling SkinnedAsset.ispc: "/home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Source/ThirdParty/Intel/ISPC/bin/Linux/ispc" @"/home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Engine/SkinnedAsset.ispc.o.rsp"
   ISPC Compiling AnimEncoding_PerTrackCompression.ispc: "/home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Source/ThirdParty/Intel/ISPC/bin/Linux/ispc" @"/home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Engine/AnimEncoding_PerTrackCompression.ispc.o.rsp"
   ISPC Compiling AnimEncoding_ConstantKeyLerp.ispc: "/home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Source/ThirdParty/Intel/ISPC/bin/Linux/ispc" @"/home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Engine/AnimEncoding_ConstantKeyLerp.ispc.o.rsp"
   ISPC Compiling BonePose.ispc: "/home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Source/ThirdParty/Intel/ISPC/bin/Linux/ispc" @"/home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Engine/BonePose.ispc.o.rsp"
   ISPC Compiling AnimEncoding_VariableKeyLerp.ispc: "/home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Source/ThirdParty/Intel/ISPC/bin/Linux/ispc" @"/home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Engine/AnimEncoding_VariableKeyLerp.ispc.o.rsp"
   ISPC Compiling AnimationRuntime.ispc: "/home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Source/ThirdParty/Intel/ISPC/bin/Linux/ispc" @"/home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Engine/AnimationRuntime.ispc.o.rsp"
   ISPC Compiling KAggregateGeom.ispc: "/home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Source/ThirdParty/Intel/ISPC/bin/Linux/ispc" @"/home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Engine/KAggregateGeom.ispc.o.rsp"
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-Engine.so.link.sh
Compile module: BSPUtils
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-BSPUtils.so.link.sh
Compile module: CookMetadata
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-CookMetadata.so.link.sh
Compile module: IESFile
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-IESFile.so.link.sh
Compile module: TextureUtilitiesCommon
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-TextureUtilitiesCommon.so.link.sh
Compile module: SwarmInterface
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-SwarmInterface.so.link.sh
Compile module: TargetDeviceServices
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-TargetDeviceServices.so.link.sh
Compile module: MeshPaint
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-MeshPaint.so.link.sh
Creating script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Relink-libUnrealEditor-MeshPaint.so.sh
Compile module: ClothingSystemEditor
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-ClothingSystemEditor.so.link.sh
Creating script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Relink-libUnrealEditor-ClothingSystemEditor.so.sh
Compile module: SandboxFile
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-SandboxFile.so.link.sh
Compile module: IoStoreUtilities
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-IoStoreUtilities.so.link.sh
Compile module: Virtualization
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-Virtualization.so.link.sh
Compile module: PakFileUtilities
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-PakFileUtilities.so.link.sh
Compile module: Asio
Compile module: TraceAnalysis
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-TraceAnalysis.so.link.sh
Compile module: SymsLib
Compile module: TraceServices
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-TraceServices.so.link.sh
Compile module: CookOnTheFlyNetServer
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-CookOnTheFlyNetServer.so.link.sh
Compile module: VirtualizationEditor
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-VirtualizationEditor.so.link.sh
Compile module: FunctionalTesting
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-FunctionalTesting.so.link.sh
Compile module: NetworkFileSystem
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-NetworkFileSystem.so.link.sh
Compile module: ToolMenusEditor
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-ToolMenusEditor.so.link.sh
Creating script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Relink-libUnrealEditor-ToolMenusEditor.so.sh
Compile module: WidgetRegistration
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-WidgetRegistration.so.link.sh
Compile module: TextureEditor
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-TextureEditor.so.link.sh
Compile module: DistCurveEditor
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-DistCurveEditor.so.link.sh
Compile module: Cascade
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-Cascade.so.link.sh
Compile module: InputBindingEditor
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-InputBindingEditor.so.link.sh
Compile module: EditorSettingsViewer
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-EditorSettingsViewer.so.link.sh
Compile module: PhysicsAssetEditor
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-PhysicsAssetEditor.so.link.sh
Compile module: StringTableEditor
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-StringTableEditor.so.link.sh
Compile module: Blutility
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-Blutility.so.link.sh
Compile module: ScriptableEditorWidgets
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-ScriptableEditorWidgets.so.link.sh
Compile module: RenderResourceViewer
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-RenderResourceViewer.so.link.sh
Compile module: ProjectSettingsViewer
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-ProjectSettingsViewer.so.link.sh
Compile module: AIGraph
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-AIGraph.so.link.sh
Compile module: BehaviorTreeEditor
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-BehaviorTreeEditor.so.link.sh
Compile module: ViewportSnapping
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-ViewportSnapping.so.link.sh
Compile module: GameplayTasksEditor
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-GameplayTasksEditor.so.link.sh
Compile module: PortalMessages
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-PortalMessages.so.link.sh
Compile module: PortalProxies
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-PortalProxies.so.link.sh
Compile module: Overlay
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-Overlay.so.link.sh
Compile module: OverlayEditor
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-OverlayEditor.so.link.sh
Compile module: ClothPainter
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-ClothPainter.so.link.sh
Compile module: CSVtoSVG
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-CSVtoSVG.so.link.sh
Compile module: SourceControlWindowExtender
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-SourceControlWindowExtender.so.link.sh
Compile module: AnimationSettings
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-AnimationSettings.so.link.sh
Compile module: ProjectLauncher
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-ProjectLauncher.so.link.sh
Compile module: PListEditor
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-PListEditor.so.link.sh
Compile module: TraceInsights
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-TraceInsights.so.link.sh
Compile module: AndroidRuntimeSettings
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-AndroidRuntimeSettings.so.link.sh
Compile module: AndroidPlatformEditor
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-AndroidPlatformEditor.so.link.sh
Compile module: FreeImage
Compile module: FBX
Compile module: FreeType2
Compile module: UnrealEd
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-UnrealEd.so.link.sh
Creating script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Relink-libUnrealEditor-UnrealEd.so.sh
Compile module: EditorStyle
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-EditorStyle.so.link.sh
Compile module: PropertyEditor
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-PropertyEditor.so.link.sh
Creating script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Relink-libUnrealEditor-PropertyEditor.so.sh
Compile module: SlateReflector
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-SlateReflector.so.link.sh
Compile module: AppFramework
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-AppFramework.so.link.sh
Compile module: FreeType2
Compile module: FontConfig
Compile module: SlateFontDialog
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-SlateFontDialog.so.link.sh
Compile module: SlateFileDialogs
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-SlateFileDialogs.so.link.sh
Compile module: DesktopPlatform
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-DesktopPlatform.so.link.sh
Compile module: Projects
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-Projects.so.link.sh
Compile module: CoreUObject
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-CoreUObject.so.link.sh
Compile module: SourceCodeAccess
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-SourceCodeAccess.so.link.sh
Compile module: BLAKE3
Compile module: OodleDataCompression
Compile module: zlib
Compile module: jemalloc
Compile module: ICU
Compile module: Core
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-Core.so.link.sh
Compile module: InstallBundleManager
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-InstallBundleManager.so.link.sh
Compile module: NetworkFile
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-NetworkFile.so.link.sh
Compile module: StreamingFile
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-StreamingFile.so.link.sh
Compile module: AutomationWorker
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-AutomationWorker.so.link.sh
Compile module: UnixCommonStartup
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-UnixCommonStartup.so.link.sh
Compile module: StorageServerClient
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-StorageServerClient.so.link.sh
Compile module: AudioMixerPlatformAudioLink
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-AudioMixerPlatformAudioLink.so.link.sh
Compile module: AudioMixerSDL
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-AudioMixerSDL.so.link.sh
Compile module: ProfileVisualizer
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-ProfileVisualizer.so.link.sh
Compile module: RealtimeProfiler
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-RealtimeProfiler.so.link.sh
Compile module: ProfilerMessages
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-ProfilerMessages.so.link.sh
Compile module: ProfilerService
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-ProfilerService.so.link.sh
Compile module: ProfilerClient
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-ProfilerClient.so.link.sh
Compile module: GeometryFramework
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-GeometryFramework.so.link.sh
Compile module: MeshConversionEngineTypes
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-MeshConversionEngineTypes.so.link.sh
Compile module: VisualGraphUtils
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-VisualGraphUtils.so.link.sh
Compile module: CEF3
Compile module: CEF3Utils
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-CEF3Utils.so.link.sh
Compile module: CEF3
Compile module: WebBrowser
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-WebBrowser.so.link.sh
Compile module: InputDevice
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-InputDevice.so.link.sh
Compile module: TreeMap
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-TreeMap.so.link.sh
Compile module: CurveAssetEditor
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-CurveAssetEditor.so.link.sh
Compile module: AdvancedWidgets
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-AdvancedWidgets.so.link.sh
Compile module: AudioCaptureCore
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-AudioCaptureCore.so.link.sh
Compile module: AudioCaptureRtAudio
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-AudioCaptureRtAudio.so.link.sh
Compile module: AudioCaptureEditor
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-AudioCaptureEditor.so.link.sh
Compile module: GeometryCacheEd
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-GeometryCacheEd.so.link.sh
Compile module: GeometryCacheSequencer
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-GeometryCacheSequencer.so.link.sh
Compile module: Imath
Compile module: UEOpenExr
Compile module: zlib
Compile module: OpenExrWrapper
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-OpenExrWrapper.so.link.sh
Compile module: ExrReaderGpu
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-ExrReaderGpu.so.link.sh
Compile module: Voice
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-Voice.so.link.sh
Compile module: AudioCodecEngine
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-AudioCodecEngine.so.link.sh
Compile module: AudioAnalyzer
Creating link script: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/Link-libUnrealEditor-AudioAnalyzer.so.link.sh
libUnrealEditor-CppTest10-0823.so: Produced item "/home/alban/Documents/Unreal Projects/CppTest10/Binaries/Linux/libUnrealEditor-CppTest10-0823.so" doesn't exist.
CppTest10.cpp: Produced item "/home/alban/Documents/Unreal Projects/CppTest10/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/CppTest10/CppTest10.cpp.d" doesn't exist.
CppTest10.cpp: Produced item "/home/alban/Documents/Unreal Projects/CppTest10/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/CppTest10/CppTest10.cpp.o" doesn't exist.
CppTest10Editor.target: Produced item "/home/alban/Documents/Unreal Projects/CppTest10/Binaries/Linux/CppTest10Editor.target" doesn't exist.
CppTest10Editor.target: Produced item "/home/alban/Documents/Unreal Projects/CppTest10/Binaries/Linux/UnrealEditor.modules" doesn't exist.
CppTest10.init.gen.cpp: Produced item "/home/alban/Documents/Unreal Projects/CppTest10/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/CppTest10/CppTest10.init.gen.cpp.d" doesn't exist.
CppTest10.init.gen.cpp: Produced item "/home/alban/Documents/Unreal Projects/CppTest10/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/CppTest10/CppTest10.init.gen.cpp.o" doesn't exist.
MovingPlatform.cpp: Produced item "/home/alban/Documents/Unreal Projects/CppTest10/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/CppTest10/MovingPlatform.cpp.d" doesn't exist.
MovingPlatform.cpp: Produced item "/home/alban/Documents/Unreal Projects/CppTest10/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/CppTest10/MovingPlatform.cpp.o" doesn't exist.
MovingPlatform.gen.cpp: Produced item "/home/alban/Documents/Unreal Projects/CppTest10/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/CppTest10/MovingPlatform.gen.cpp.d" doesn't exist.
MovingPlatform.gen.cpp: Produced item "/home/alban/Documents/Unreal Projects/CppTest10/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/CppTest10/MovingPlatform.gen.cpp.o" doesn't exist.
CppTest10Editor.target: Produced item "/home/alban/Documents/Unreal Projects/CppTest10/Binaries/Linux/CppTest10Editor.target" doesn't exist.
CppTest10Editor.target: Produced item "/home/alban/Documents/Unreal Projects/CppTest10/Binaries/Linux/UnrealEditor.modules" doesn't exist.
libUnrealEditor-CppTest10-0823.so: Produced item "/home/alban/Documents/Unreal Projects/CppTest10/Binaries/Linux/libUnrealEditor-CppTest10-0823.so" doesn't exist.
CppTest10.cpp: Produced item "/home/alban/Documents/Unreal Projects/CppTest10/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/CppTest10/CppTest10.cpp.d" doesn't exist.
CppTest10.cpp: Produced item "/home/alban/Documents/Unreal Projects/CppTest10/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/CppTest10/CppTest10.cpp.o" doesn't exist.
CppTest10.init.gen.cpp: Produced item "/home/alban/Documents/Unreal Projects/CppTest10/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/CppTest10/CppTest10.init.gen.cpp.d" doesn't exist.
CppTest10.init.gen.cpp: Produced item "/home/alban/Documents/Unreal Projects/CppTest10/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/CppTest10/CppTest10.init.gen.cpp.o" doesn't exist.
MovingPlatform.cpp: Produced item "/home/alban/Documents/Unreal Projects/CppTest10/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/CppTest10/MovingPlatform.cpp.d" doesn't exist.
MovingPlatform.cpp: Produced item "/home/alban/Documents/Unreal Projects/CppTest10/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/CppTest10/MovingPlatform.cpp.o" doesn't exist.
MovingPlatform.gen.cpp: Produced item "/home/alban/Documents/Unreal Projects/CppTest10/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/CppTest10/MovingPlatform.gen.cpp.d" doesn't exist.
MovingPlatform.gen.cpp: Produced item "/home/alban/Documents/Unreal Projects/CppTest10/Intermediate/Build/Linux/x64/UnrealEditor/Development/CppTest10/MovingPlatform.gen.cpp.o" doesn't exist.
Re-evaluating action graph
Building CppTest10Editor...
[Upgrade]
[Upgrade] Using backward-compatible include order. The latest version of UE has changed the order of includes, which may require code changes. The current setting is:
[Upgrade] Suppress this message by setting 'IncludeOrderVersion = EngineIncludeOrderVersion.Latest;' in CppTest10Editor.Target.cs.
[Upgrade] Alternatively you can set this to 'EngineIncludeOrderVersion.Latest' to always use the latest include order. This will potentially cause compile errors when integrating new versions of the engine.
[Upgrade]
Determining max actions to execute in parallel (16 physical cores, 16 logical cores)
  Requested 1.5 GB memory per action, 9.54 GB available: limiting max parallel actions to 6
Adding event matcher: CompileEventMatcher
Adding event matcher: LinkEventMatcher
Adding event matcher: MicrosoftEventMatcher
Adding event matcher: XoreaxEventMatcher
@progress 'Compiling C++ source code...' 0%
------ Building 6 action(s) started ------
@progress 'Compiling C++ source code...' 17%
@progress 'Compiling C++ source code...' 33%
[1/6] Compile MovingPlatform.cpp
@progress 'Compiling C++ source code...' 50%
[2/6] Compile CppTest10.init.gen.cpp
@progress 'Compiling C++ source code...' 67%
[3/6] Compile CppTest10.cpp
@progress 'Compiling C++ source code...' 83%
[4/6] Compile MovingPlatform.gen.cpp
[5/6] Link (lld) libUnrealEditor-CppTest10-0823.so
@progress 'Compiling C++ source code...' 100%
[6/6] WriteMetadata CppTest10Editor.target
Total time in Parallel executor: 11.80 seconds
Total execution time: 27.93 seconds
WriteFileIfChanged() wrote 6 changed files of 4337 requested writes.
Timeline:

[ 0.000]
[ 0.000](+27.934) <unknown>
[27.934]

1. If I close and restart directly the Unreal Editor, I can see the MovingPlatform C++ class in the content browser
  2. But if I recompile it from VSCode (CppTest10Editor Linux Development target)…
 *  Executing task in folder UnrealEngine: Engine/Build/BatchFiles/Linux/Build.sh CppTest10Editor Linux Development '/home/alban/Documents/Unreal Projects/CppTest10/CppTest10.uproject' -waitmutex 

Running command : dotnet Engine/Binaries/DotNET/UnrealBuildTool/UnrealBuildTool.dll CppTest10Editor Linux Development /home/alban/Documents/Unreal Projects/CppTest10/CppTest10.uproject -waitmutex
Deleted hot-reload file: /home/alban/Documents/Unreal Projects/CppTest10/Binaries/Linux/libUnrealEditor-CppTest10-0823.so
Building CppTest10Editor...
[Upgrade]
[Upgrade] Suppress this message by setting 'IncludeOrderVersion = EngineIncludeOrderVersion.Latest;' in CppTest10Editor.Target.cs.
[Upgrade]
  Requested 1.5 GB memory per action, 10.46 GB available: limiting max parallel actions to 6
------ Building 1 action(s) started ------
[1/1] Link (lld) libUnrealEditor-CppTest10.so
Total time in Parallel executor: 0.23 seconds
Total execution time: 4.24 seconds
 *  Terminal will be reused by tasks, press any key to close it. 
  1. …When I reload the project in the Unreal Editor, I get “The following modules are missing or built with a different engine version”

It looks like the build target set up in VSCode does not match what Unreal Engine actually does when compiling by itself

From what I can make out, hot reloading works but not a normal build? Very strange.

Is one of those logs from

Log file: /home/alban/UnrealEngine/Engine/Programs/UnrealBuildTool/Log.txt?

Seeing the log that is produced when trying to load the project would be really helpful.

Hi @DanM , thanks for your replies and your help :slight_smile:

I’ve peeked at the next lesson, and the tutor shows how to launch the compilation from the editor, and at first glance it seems to work. So if I don’t have to compile from VSCode at any point in the future, I can use it just as a super text editor, and I’ll be fine for the whole training. I have already lost a lot of time on this hurdle.

Cheers, and thanks again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms