Missing fingers control with Rigify

Hello, maybe someone can help me.
I am struggling with Rigify generation, there are four finger controls missing, I get only the thumb. I’ll attach a screenshot.
Do you have any fix for this issue?
I have been trying to set the right roll for every bones, they are slightly arched and pointing downwards, but so far nothing.

Thanks.

3 Likes

While in pose mode press alt+h. In properties editor, armature/data tab, viewport display panel, check in front just to make sure the control isn’t hiding in the mesh. You can also search in the outliner. type “f_index.01_master” without the quotes. If this isn’t there then you will need to regenerate the rig. If that doesn’t work then I’ll need more info. What blender version? Did you change the names of any of the bones? If blender version is 4.0.0 or 4.0.1 then updated to 4.0.2 and try again.

2 Likes

If I’m correct Blender two human armatures, a simple one (No fingers), and an advanced one.

2 Likes

Thank you for the replies. I tried to unhide things and etc. but didn’t work (I have blender 4.0.2). I did the whole process again of creating a new metarig and positioning to fit “Tom” and it did work out at the end. I might be moved some other bones accidentally when I was positioning the finger. I guess is a good practice to hide some of them to be able to avoid biasis.

Have a good day.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms