Mimics and a book but animated

I made the animation from the video but I also animated the mimic book from last time.

mimic_chest 1

mimic_chest 2

mimic_chest 3

mimic_book

4 Likes

Wooaah, those look great, and definitely game ready as an icon for an rpg, or stuff for a pixel game in my opinion, great stuff!

2 Likes

Thank you ^^
I think the back of my mimic chests a little bit strange :3 But I only need a little bit more practise :3

1 Like

Yeah, a little practice can go a long way, can’t wait to see your progress in months or weeks!

1 Like

Looks interesting! Speaking of bringing ideas to life, if you ever need help with academic research papers, EduBirdie https://edubirdie.com/pay-for-research-papers offers a paid research paper writing service that can be incredibly helpful. Their team of experienced writers can provide customized research papers tailored to your requirements, guaranteeing high-quality content and timely delivery. Whether you are delving into the world of animation or tackling academic assignments, reliable support can make all the difference. Keep up the fantastic work with animation and don’t hesitate to use EduBirdie for any academic needs you may have!

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms