Mid-Section Challenge: Peach Castel Mario 64

I made the Peach Castel from Mario 64, I used to play this game so much as a kid so I gave it a go!

10 Likes

This looks great! I loved that game! It didn’t take long to beat the game, but it took me MONTHS to get all the stars!

Good memories!

3 Likes

Thank you!
It took me a long time to get all the starts too, a lot of good memories for sure!

2 Likes

Dude!!Your castle looks awesome!! Marvelous job.Fun memories!! Making something you love always works great. Great lighting and cool choice of colors.Have fun!!

1 Like

Thanks, I really appreciate it! And I totally agree, it is always fun to work in projects that inspire you!

Nice castle! You did a good job👍🏼
Keep it up…

2 Likes

This is cool! I grew up playing this game, good work.
Quick question, to do the princess peach on the front, can you explain the process?

2 Likes

Thank you!!

Thanks! And absolutely, so for the princess peach in the front I added a UV Sphere to the scene gave it some extra segments and layers, then I used the transform to make it the oval shape and finally I just colored each of the squares accordingly. I’m sure there are several better ways of doing this but I wanted to get creative with it and use what I’ve learned so far to create it!

Here is a screenshot for a better visual of what I did:

4 Likes

This is super cool! Awesome castle! Definitely getting the N64 vibes from this. I can almost smell the cake!

1 Like

Ah so it was just like pixel art! Thank you so much for the explanation, I figured that’s how you did it, but wanted to make sure.

Keep up the good work!!!

1 Like

Thank you!! hahaha

Privacy & Terms