Mesh Analysis not working on the queen file

Hello. I got a strange problem while trying to use mesh analysis on the queen. First, it didnt make queen darker like in wireframe mode. So I added another cube to the scene to see if mesh analysis works on the cube. Even though the cube is not clearly non-planar in the rendered mode, the mesh analysis still doesnt color any of the faces to blue. By the way, the mesh analysis works fine on default blender files. Do you have any idea how to solve this?

Edit : Solved it after playing around a little. It turns out that in the properties panel, at the shading the textured solid was on.

I too was having this issue. I couldn’t get the colorsization to show up on the mesh when I was manipulating verticies into non-planar configurations. The thextured solid wasnt the culprate and I couldnt seem to get it to work. I finally had to open up a new project “The Queen” then the Mesh Analysis would work find on a new project. Still not sure if it was some setting I had off or if it was just a buggy Blender.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms