Medieval Cellar LOD B (With Light portals testing)

I’ve decided to have the scene without a roof (Like a level in a isometric RPG) so I was unsure how to implement light portals. I tried with a large one from above but saw no improvements and even increased my render time by 50%! I disabled them now and will read up on usage.

Regardless, I updated the scene with the new LOD B building blocks. Went with a curvier design for the pieces and the scene already looks so much better than LOD A!

4 Likes

Love your style, rounded corners and some details. Well done. I hope to seen it with materials too.

I just found this because I posted something with similar key words (“Medieval cellar”), and I love it! I checked out all your posts about the project. I really like how your pieces fit together and your textures as well. Nice work!

1 Like

Thank you very much!

Unfortunately, I have not finished this chapter because of starting a new job. Hopefully, I can get back to it. The cellar was fun to make!

2 Likes

Ah yes. I can understand that. I hope you finish it, though. I want to see how it turns out!

that looks fantastic!! I love the round edges and your design style and love to see the end result.

Privacy & Terms