Math Solving Any Triangle Resources Issue?

There’s no print or save when I view the resources on Firefox or Chrome and the formulas could be clearer… ta

Thanks for the heads up @EddieRocks.
I’ll pass on the feedback about there being no print option in the teachable pdf viewer, although I’m not sure if that’s something we can fix or not.

As a work around, you should be able to right click the image and click “Print” in Chome. From there you can either save as PDF or print it out.

I’ll see what I can do to improve the readability of the formulas to try and make them clearer (one of the downsides of using LaTeX is the default font).
Were they clear enough in the video itself?

Ok I see the print option in Chrome though i’m usualy on Firefox

With my glasses on they are ok in the vid!! - helped by the contrasting black I think.

In the resources they appear semi trasparent / grey

@EddieRocks, I’ve updated the PDF download to make the formulas clearer and edited the video to match. Hopefully they’re a lot easier to read now.
We’ve also altered the resources, so you should be able to download it directly from there without having to follow an external resources link.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms