Master Mobile Game Development vs Complete Godot 2D: Develop Your Own 2D Games

Hi, hope this is the correct place and somebody can help.

I purchased the Godot bundle but I’m a little unclear about the distinciton between the two courses mentioned in the title. There appears to be some differences in the topics and it seems the Master Mobile Game Development course has been updated more recently - but ideally I’m looking for a steer before opting for a particular choice.

Many thanks,

Unless you already have some experience in Godot and you’re mostly looking for instruction in mobile-specific features, I’d start with the 2D course first. It’s broader in terms of game design, and almost everything covered is still applicable to mobile anyway.

Both courses are up-to-date; I just recently finished the 2D course and there were only a couple of small UI changes along the way - nothing that couldn’t be searched.

Also, in the mobile course intro, Kaan mentions that it should be considered “Beginner+” as he won’t go into the most basic details (the assumption is that you’ve at least dabbled in Godot before starting).

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms