Marketing course

Please make a marketing course focusing on how to market your game
Free and paid alternative
How to set up your game page
Different types of marketing
How to market your game using social media,email,ads,game page

And how to make your online presence

This is a super good course idea and would be a guaranteed purchase for me.

Currently looking at doing my first commercial project so needing to pull together all the current best-practices for gamedev marketing.

But would be lovely to have the GDTV guys passionately explaining what needs doing along with covering all bases on FAQs, do’s and don’ts, action plan, etc.

1 Like

I agree…while people can start posting things about a game on social media at any time, it would be nice to have a road map with some things like ‘Alpha’ and ‘Beta’ versions and the proper way to ‘early access’ a game, how much of the game should be completed before releasing it as early access, how to properly implement different versions and patches, etc.

I’m sure a lot of these details might be different from game to game, but there are probably a lot of similarities as well.

1 Like

This is great idea , we don’t need so much intensive detailed course about marketing at least we need to learn basic to intermediate level specially for someone who don’t know anything about the market and how things work in gaming industry this will be very useful , great idea

Being a gamer myself, I totally understand the significance of having a solid marketing plan to reach the right audience for your game. It’d be really awesome if the course covers various aspects like setting up a game page, exploring different marketing strategies.

Well, offering both free and paid alternatives would cater to a wider audience. Covering topics like setting up a game page, different marketing tactics, and leveraging social media/email/ads is spot on. Also, emphasizing the importance of building a strong online presence is key. By the way, I recently stumbled upon an insightful article by SEO personal injury lawyers. It’s intriguing how diverse industries can offer valuable insights. You might find it interesting too: https://www.linkedin.com/

Privacy & Terms