Marker Menu Won't Open

I feel like this has to be a bug, but perhaps I’m doing something incorrectly. A medium length search has given me no results for how to fix it, so here we are.

Every menu on the timeline opens well enough, but the marker menu does not:

Any clue what to do here? Not sure I can proceed correctly with things like this.

EDIT: I’ve tried this in a new startup file as well, same thing happens, no dice.

Must be a bug, works fine for me. Maybe try re-installing Blender, or maybe install an older version and see if the problem is the same. If the problem remains contact Blender support, it seems like something they should know about.

1 Like

You were right, updating from 2.79a to b worked out, the menu is back. I took a day off from learning, was being lazy, glad it was a simple fix! Thanks for the kick in the butt to reinstall.

1 Like

I got the same problem but reinstall an entire application is never be a solution for that problem!
Im still try fixing :frowning:
Edit
Ok I download the new version too ahahah

1 Like

So… did it work? I’m curious, were you using 2.79a as well or is it a different version? It would be nice to know if this problem is limited to one version of blender.

It works with new version

1 Like

Privacy & Terms