Makin' Waves!

Just animated my first set of enemy Waves, things starting to get real!

4 Likes

Holy jesus. Thats amazing. You can tell you took alot of time doing this and ur really good with the timeline the way you made the ships curve and the up and down motion of the ships good job man ill be taking notes from this video. I just realized maybe its just me but it looks like somehow u made a delay for the camera to catch up with the ship u really know ur stuff

a question. in my project when i stop shooting all the particals dissapear but when u stop shooting they still keep going. how did u do that?

Hey man thanks a lot for the kind words, glad you enjoyed it!

I think they end up covering it in a lesson, but if I remember right - initially youre just enabling and disabling the particle “object” via the trigger, when you want to route that event into the particle systems emitter instead (thats is where my memory gets fuzzy, what parameter we actually tap into, but emitter rate makes sense I suppose ha)

Thanks man. And no problem watching your video actually made my game better and i got better with the motion and timing of it because of ur vid. keep up the good work.

That was great, good on ya! =D

1 Like

Privacy & Terms