Low Poly Skeleton Dungeon [Increased Brightness and Contrast]

Fun to hear. Thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

OMG like WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW This was awesome to witness

1 Like

Thank you. Your comment made my day :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

This is delightful! Really well done! :smiley: It really feels like exploring a dungeon and playing a game. Hope you continue making and creating!

1 Like

Oh sorry for the late response. It was my intention to give it a bit of a game feel, so I’m happy it came across like that. Thanks so much for your comment!

Awesome work :rofl: :rofl: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:. LOVE it. So many details and models.
I love the lighting very much. Can see the details clearly and yet it has a dark dungeon vibe to it. The weapons in the stands looks cool! A very DARK dungeon with a lot of death and torture! I LIKE it :rofl:. The skeletons in the cages,guillotine and the ones hanging from the ceiling looks very realistic. :woozy_face:.
When the golden key moved i thought it was a ghost or something.Nice surprise it was a thief :rofl:.
Hiding from the walking dead is so much fun and exciting.I love the treasure chest and the entrance of the dead king. The background music is awesome. I was really going for the team thief. So sad he had to join the walking dead :sob:. Well he should have watched his back :pleading_face:. Anyway awesome, marvelous, exceptional, amazing, astonishing, stunning, breathtaking, remarkable, spectacular, phenomenal …work. Sorry I ran out of words. Your work is so inspiring. I will definitely add some of your ideas and details in the dungeon design I am creating :wink:.
And thank you so much for adding the video tutorials.There is a lot of helpful information in there.

2 Likes

Sorry I can’t like any of the posts. I ran out of likes for the day. I will definitely circle back after 19 hours.

3 Likes

Wow, thank you for that exhaustive comment. It makes me really happy that you watched the whole thing, and I really appreciate your kind word. Can’t wait to see what you come up with :blush: :grin: :grin:

2 Likes

Wow! I’m amazed by the details :sweat_smile: and thank you so much for the extra tutorials :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Thank you! It took a long time to build. Glad that this post is still useful to someone months later :smiley:

2 Likes

Mind blowing man

1 Like

Thanks bro!

1 Like

Really nice and well thought out. Makes me motivated to finish mine.

2 Likes

Thank you. Yeah keep that motivation up and have fun with your dungeon! It’s a great project to practice modeling different things.

1 Like

I’m shocked by the effort and I take my hat off to you. You’ve done a magnificent job!

2 Likes

Thank you :smiley: :smiley:

Privacy & Terms