Low Poly Office Man **LATE**

Someone’s late for an important meeting!! Super tired so I didn’t follow the entire tutorial to a T. That and I wanted to make my skinny guy version. Will hopefully do the Big Guy soon!

18 Likes

It is very well made. The whole image gives the feeling of urgency.

3 Likes

… running for his life …

Great composition, well done.

You don’t need to follow the exact steps.
But the goal is to let you learn some things.
And some instructions are based on that.

3 Likes

Works very well. A few basic windows and doors in the building might be a good addition.

2 Likes

Haha thank you very much, mission success! :blush:

Thank you so much! Yes he indeed is in quite the hurry haha! I’m completely clueless when it comes to lighting and couldn’t quite get what I was going for but it worked in the end.

2 Likes

Yeah I was wanting to make them into brick buildings but my brain called it quits. Then on top of that I forgot to save when exiting LOL. I have him rigged as my last save but no scene.

2 Likes

Hhahaha I can hear hi big flat feet rushing trough the corridor.
Well done :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Haha YES! Would be awesome to some day be able to animate shorts like that lol. :laughing:

2 Likes

Well composed. I cannot help but look at his feet- they are nicely curved and and add to the illusion of motion.

3 Likes

brilliant - love this - he’s really moving, - well done you xxx jess

1 Like

Thank you very much! I too loved the feet haha. I tried to exaggerate them a bit :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Haha thank you kindly!

1 Like

It’s really terrific xxx jess

1 Like

I truly appreciate that :slight_smile: My current project uses the same character block but I’m trying for something more fitting to my interests. Will probably be posting a turntable of the WIP soon!

3 Likes

cool xxx jess

1 Like

Privacy & Terms