Low poly giraffe

HI all, just manage to create a low poly giraffe :slight_smile:. I learned so much from the blender course by gamedev. I never thought I would be able to create this kind of thing and I am so grateful for the course and what I have learned. Thank so much :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Great work! I love giraffes :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes indeed, so much fun and learning on GameDev.
Beautiful giraffe.
Just an idea … subdivide the mesh (NO smoothing).
So you have tiny faces to colour tine spot on the skin?
Have fun!

2 Likes

Thank you all for your kind comments :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fine low poly giraffe. Animals, humans, are hard, Aliens are easier as whatever they look like is right! Whereas for real things our eye has foreknowledge and expectations.

2 Likes

Great job, reads very well!

1 Like

Amazing looking giraffe , my wife’s favourite animal.
It’s not just the skills in using blender , but it’s having ‘that eye’ , that’s gives you the ability to translate what you see into what you want in blender. That’s the real skill and one I hoping I can develop to at least this level.
Cant wait to see more of your menagerie, are you planning to animate him ?

1 Like

Think i send you a reply but I accidentally deleted lol. Thank you very much for your kind comments man :slight_smile:

Thanks man. Just keep practicing on your skills and grow man. Takes time to develop this kind of skills man. Im sure you will be great soon man and looking forward to seeing your work :slight_smile:

Great suggestion. I am doing a husky. Cant wait till its done :slight_smile:

What a beautiful animal in light. Gr8 job. You may add a tree next to it for it to eat :yum:

Privacy & Terms