Low Poly City

My inaccurate low poly ancient egyptian city

Scene%203

Please let me know what you guys think. Thank you

13 Likes

Great job! :grinning: I love the statues, and I think these little houses are perfect for an Egyptian village.

There are however some tiny details that can be improved, although I didn’t look very closely, such as some parts of buildings or statues being a little bit off the ground, but well… Just a little bit “inaccurate”, like you said :sweat_smile:, but I think it’s great apart from that.

Keep up the good work! :slight_smile:

Thank you for the feedback :grinning:.
Some buildings are off the ground maybe because i randomly raised and lowered some vertices of the ground floor, as it looks very plain with just flat floor.

Love the scene. Great job. Perhaps I would work a little bit on the statues (maybe a bit simpler in the design style…). I love most the reduced, elegant colour scheme, the lovely details, the mood, the palms… and I wish I also could do such amazing things someday…

2 Likes

This is awesome, looks stunning.
How long did it take? What inspired the Egyptian theme?

Okay, yeah that’s definitely better than a flat floor… I’m sorry I can’t really give more detailed feedback though, as I’m still kind of a beginner. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you, i did it in my spare time and it took around a month to finish it.

For the theme, well i always fascinated by ancient egypt, its a land of wonder and mysteries.

3 Likes

Thank you for the feedback, i’m sure you can make even better than this.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms