Loving the course!

honestly like the course and i am happy to be pushing my self to learn new things this might come back to bite me later but even though i am a beginner i am going to go ahead and try doing the top orc because yes i am a beginner but to me the point of taking a course in anything is to both LEARN how to do something and just as importantly IMPROVE upon the material of which you are learning i am admittedly a lazy person and get distracted easily but even i feel you should always push yourself to do the best job that you can plus i am doing a 2nd character during this course anyway (based off of a yugioh card) so the extra studying should be good for me! to any other new people doing the course that have not used blender before push yourself do not make the mistake that a great many schools do a have students think that you can do things only 1 way find reference sheets of characters you like! find images of cool things you would like to add to that character! and do not be afraid to experiment and fail! each failure is climbing one step up the stairway of success!

3 Likes

Good to hear you are enjoying the course. Show us your progress when you are ready!

Privacy & Terms