Looking for turn based combat framework

Hello all!

Sorry if this is the incorrect place to ask but I’m looking for, as the title says, a turn based combat framework. I’m trying to find something kinda like pokemon or those RPG Maker games, where you come into contact with an enemy and enter a turn based combat. I couldn’t find anything that seemed to be like that on the asset store, though I definitely may have missed it. Basically I wanna know if someone’s made one on the asset store or somewhere else, or if there’s a youtube tutorial for it somewhere. Thanks for any help, and sorry again if this isn’t the right space!

There is indeed something like this out there, this youtube course is very good and has some good coding practices as well. Keep in mind it is an intermediate course, so it doesn’t really explain the basics, so that’s something to keep in mind. Should be OK if you’ve done a few of the courses here first.

1 Like

oh yeah this’ll be fine! I’ve done the basics so many times that, even if I forget something, I do know where to go at this point. Thanks a bunch!

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms