Livestreaming production on YouTube

Would you be interested in me live-streaming while I make videos like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz79EuTBse0.

The videos would be public when live, but would require a YouTube Premium subscription (or upcoming Udemy Behind The Scenes course) to watch after the event.

I’ll stop occasionally to take questions, but will mainly need to be focusing on my work.

1 Like

I think it’s a great idea and would be interesting to watch. Even if you’re not taking questions, narrating what you do and why you do it is always enlightening.

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s a bad idea. I would look when I want to find out something new. To know the day and time when it will be and believe that I will be present from beginning to end. Honestly, I was still thinking for a while, but I don’t have a high-performance computer. That’s why I decided to look for android live streaming, and fortunately, I found it. Everything is ready, and I have to think of a theme that can intrigue and keep as many people present in the stream, which is quite complicated. If you could help me, I would be very grateful.

Privacy & Terms