Live coding issue

File C:\Users\aghab\OneDrive\Documents\Unreal Projects\UnrealLearningKit\Intermediate\Build\Win64\x64\UnrealEditor\Development\UnrealLearningKit\Movingplatform.cpp.obj was modified or is new
File C:\Users\aghab\OneDrive\Documents\Unreal Projects\UnrealLearningKit\Intermediate\Build\Win64\x64\UnrealEditor\Development\UnrealLearningKit\Movingplatform.gen.cpp.obj was modified or is new
File C:\Users\aghab\OneDrive\Documents\Unreal Projects\UnrealLearningKit\Intermediate\Build\Win64\x64\UnrealEditor\Development\UnrealLearningKit\UnrealLearningKit.cpp.obj was modified or is new
File C:\Users\aghab\OneDrive\Documents\Unreal Projects\UnrealLearningKit\Intermediate\Build\Win64\x64\UnrealEditor\Development\UnrealLearningKit\UnrealLearningKit.init.gen.cpp.obj was modified or is new
File C:\Users\aghab\OneDrive\Documents\Unreal Projects\UnrealLearningKit\Intermediate\Build\Win64\x64\UnrealLearningKitEditor\Development\Engine\SharedPCH.Engine.Cpp20.InclOrderUnreal5_0.h.obj was modified or is new
Building patch from 5 file(s) for Live coding module C:\Users\aghab\OneDrive\Documents\Unreal Projects\UnrealLearningKit\Binaries\Win64\UnrealEditor-UnrealLearningKit.dll
LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file ‘C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.37.32822\lib\x64\legacy_stdio_wide_specifiers.lib’
Failed to link patch (0.000s) (Exit code: 0x49D)
---------- Finished (0.000s) ----------

Trying to get live coding dont know the prob.

See the lecture on live coding. Exit the editor, delete tve binaries and intermediate folders and open the project again.

Let me know if this works.

Tbh I just manually compiled it I found it you can just do that through a button and I don’t feel like going through a headache just for clicking a button
Thanks anyway

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms