Liquid Flow Control

Hello Everyone, Can anyone guide me on how to make the liquid go inside the bottle?
I have tried many things but Blender keeps testing.
I kept changing every value to understand If I can achieve what I want … on youtube they just click click and walaa ready!
Anyways check the following images If I am doing anything wrong.
This is Liquid modifier

This is with particle system using boids as physics type was closest I got to what I want in that there were two issues. 1. Cant control the size of luiqid either it gets too small or too chunky that it dont look like water
2. Cannot make it contained in the bottle

If I go with fluid in particle system I get this uncontrollable thing.

Thanks in Advance :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not sure what you are trying to do?

• Start simple, water falling down into a passive object like the bottle.
  • animation is trickery. a tube of water doesn’t need to be water particles. It can be just a tube with water material and water looking displacement modifiers
1 Like

starting simple did help.
I created fluid animation in a new blend file and it is working fine. Why tho I am wondering?

What I am trying to do is just like a commercial video I saw, create an animation of Oil (Fluid) dropping in water at the same time for a relaxing visual creating water floating around the Bottle, not going to the second part but I will like to get heads up will I be able to stimulate two water bodies at the same time?

1 Like

Privacy & Terms