Lighthouse :)

My version of the lighthouse :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

4 Likes

Very nice, including a cave. Isn’t it?

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: yes it’s a cave but it’s empty :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

And a tongue shaped island :smiley: that was the idea

1 Like

Looks good. Impractical but good. The elevation is too high… everyone would have to be mountain climbers to get up and down. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Hey :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: they might have helicopters! You never know :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Or something in the cave :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Well made island and lighthouse.
Several of the houses are leaning ‘towers’, not built up straight.

It was Grant that started the daft idea of a whole group of houses on a tiny rock island. What are all those living there doing? Living on? There is a reason being a lighthouse keeper was a ‘lonely’ job!

You could add a dock for boats to call in with supplies for the crowd living there! Perhaps there is a secret base of some super villain in the cave providing work and reason to to be there. :bulb:

1 Like

Haha wow :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: really great ideas. I unfortunately haven’t given it that much though since it was an intro lecture pretty much but you really made me think now about changing my mindset. Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms