Lighthouse & Castle

I’m back! It’s been a long time since I made any work in blender, so I’ve decided to get back into it by retaking this course. I’ve completed up to the low poly dino, so I’ll share those projects soonish.

9 Likes

Cool! Always nice to see people putting in the effort to make some extra stuff beyond what’s shown in the courses ^v^

1 Like

Very nice scene from all the course elements, and extra additions.

1 Like

Since I did this project a long while back, I didn’t want to remake it 1:1, so I thought about how to expand it and what details I could add. Ships, docks, a little sea-serpent… Plus, doing it in this style is definitely a challenge.

3 Likes

Excellent work and welcome back!

1 Like

Very pleasant scene! The colors are really nice together and the composition is great too. Inspires me to also try redoing that one to see how I’ve improved.

2 Likes

It’s not only great, it reminds me that this week’s Blender’s Collab subject is 2024 Collab: Week 29 “It’s a Low-Poly World”. Last week’s one was 2024 Collab: Week 28 “In the summertime” - V O T I N G! - #10 by FedPete. If you want to enjoy some fun practice, maybe you would like checking these and even give it a try :smiley:.

2 Likes

Thank you, I wasn’t aware of this! Since I made this project 2 weeks ago, I’ll make something new for the challenge.

4 Likes

Privacy & Terms