LiAM - Greetings from the sunny North West of England

Hi hello, my name is Liam and I’m studying Maths for Video Games on Udemy.

Not done any decent math since skimming over quantitive mathematics back in college in the mid 90’s so excited to dive back in. I started reading the Wikipedia page on multiplication and I understood a lot of it until I didn’t.

1 Like

Hello, Liam

Good on you for getting back into the groove of things, I’m not very good at math despite actively being in highschool, however I believe you can succeed in math unlike me lol, I wish you the best with your math endeavors!

2 Likes

Hey Christopher!

Been out of education for far too long, kept dipping toe in but enough is enough I need to give myself a chance to succeed. I can’t say I’m good or bad at it, just have to focus my attention until I feel like I can do it or at least hold reference to it so I know what to look up when I need it.

Good luck with the problem solving!

1 Like

Yeah you should get back into it, just put maybe an hour a day, and then after a month you’ll be surprised to see how much you grow!

Thanks, I am only a master problem solver cuz I was at like 6 solved answers and then I had a hot streak of 15 solved one week prolly because I’m starting to get more into the community.

Anyways I wish you the best of luck, hopefully you find success!

Privacy & Terms