Let's see your smoke!

here is my take on particles. As you can see my projectiles don’t knock my tank around anymore they just sort of stack on top of whatever they land on. Having issues with getting the collision right if that is what the problem is.

Here is my smoke.

How do you make the smoke longer (to fill in the gaps)? I tried off setting it, but that did not seem to work… Thanks!

The gaps? I set the smoke Spawn Rate 30 and Rate Scale at 3.0 that should make it right. Spawn Rate is set as a bit of an overkill but I figured since the projectile is destroyed as soon as it contacts anything it doesn’t really matter but better to make sure it emits smoke all up to that point.

1 Like

Okay, thanks, that worked! My other question is is that the smoke appears to stop spawning at a certain point in the firing path… Do you know how to get the smoke trail to go all the way along where the projectile has traveled? Thanks again!

On the smoke emitter, in the Required section you have a Duration setting, you can set the emitter duration to last as long as you’d like.

1 Like

Okay, thanks!

Little sparks wont hurt anyone… Yet.

Privacy & Terms