Let's play Haven and Hearth!

Hi guys!

I play a free MMO sandbox game called Haven and Hearth, it’s a pretty well designed survival game set in the middle age’s European wilderness.

Whilst it’s pretty similar to other sim/survival games in its building and exploring, it has a few gimmicks that makes it stand out; real time EXP gain, permadeath and PVP, a single server with every player on it, and co-operation mechanics. It also benefits from recent updates; the most recent in fact being yesterday!

I’m looking for more people to play with. If this seems like the sort of thing you’d be interested in, I’d be happy to help you guys get started.

You can download Haven and Hearth free here: http://www.havenandhearth.com/portal/

Let me know if you’re going to play, because I need to do something special to get you to spawn on me before you create your character… Because it’s a big map if you spawn on the other side of it ;D lol.

1 Like

Shameless self bumpage!

Lol sorry, I’m just really passionate about this game (and a few other games) because it’s a game I enjoy a lot in my spare time. I’m willing to play it with anyone who wants a unique experience, and I’ll even help you get started. There’s a lot of content in this little indie game, and I hope a few people hear about this game with such a devoted community and developer.

:smiley: Thanks for letting me gush twice now. If you do check it out, feel free to PM me and I can make it so you start at my base, or even go lone wolf in the wilderness if that’s the style you prefer.

1 Like

Looks like quite a fun game, and no doubt addictive. Reminds me a bit of MineCraft but from a different perspective.

Bit shy on resources at the moment, both time and money but may well check it out in the bear future - thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms