Leftover Web Designer

Hey everyone!

I am super excited to be learning Unity. I am taking the Unity 2d course because after completing the Survival Shooter tutorial on Unity that made me hooked! I have a background in web design and marketing so feel free to message me about any of that kind of stuff as well. Hope you all have a great weekend!

1 Like

What is this course focused on? I’m pretty interested.

Unity is free to download as long as you earned less than 100k in the past 12 months, here are the details of that:

Is it worth? I’ve been using Unity for some years now and I love it, my favorite engine by far, but it is a matter of taste, I suggest trying out some engines and see which one better fits your needs, or maybe not try them out but check what they are used for.

Here’s a list of some of the most popular game engines:

If you are talking about the courses about Unity sold on this site, they are some of the best courses by far, not even Unity’s own learning site compares because they teach a lot of bad practices, Why they do that? I have no idea, they have being doing that for at least 6 years.

That’s great when you have a background in one area and then develop your knowledge by learning more. People like you inspired me, so I tried to design a website for my husband, which was an epic fail. Fortunately, he noticed my fault and found https://prosvit.design/manufacturing-website-design/ that fixed my mess. But after all, I still want to improve my skills as a web designer, so I need to find online courses and practice anywhere (for example, my husband’s other website, if he trusts me afterward).

Privacy & Terms