Leap Motion, bring your own hands to the virtual world

Hey

Leap Motion is an interesting device to play games with your real hands. You can grab objects push buttons and do many more things. Very cool and charming. You try it once you are going to love it, playing games with your hands instead of using mouse and keyboard which gives you a much better realistic feeling in the games. I think that would be a great idea if you guys try to teach using Leap Motion in Unity. There is not a lot of documentation and tutorial about Leap Motion especially how to use it in Unity. It would be awesome if we could learn the details of the leap motion features in the Unity so we could edit the virtual hands and use them the way we want. Look at the following link

pretty cool. right? Imagine if you can do more things with your hand. I would really like to go to the Leap Motion details and learn deeply about it and I am sure there many more people loving these types of games. I think the future of games is all about these types of virtual reality games, using your own body parts to play the games. You are totally involved with the games this way. So vote for this course if you want to be a part of the future ^_^.

@ben, @sampattuzzi Thank you for your courses. You guys teach Unity really well and I hope you will teach Leap Motion soon as well.
Thanks

Privacy & Terms