Leaderboard Updating

Since starting as soon as I created Prefab ,I always see A “Warning” in my Console.
I have Checked many time and tried to Solve it , but still I failed, it seems I am still unable to Identify the exact problem

//the warning

player prefab image :-

view of inspector:

Network manager( in Inspector
created a prefab of a player and stored here

Hi there,
I also get this warning every time the Host Server is started. Looks like it is triggered if you have that NetwrorkPerfabLists setup and have a prefab in the seen already.

I can’t figure out what network prefab is already in the scene that is triggering the warning.

2 Likes

I wILL CHECK THAT , AND NOW nEW ISSUES

this pops up whenever I try to “Run & Build”

I have been seeing this warning recently as well when doing some build and runs on different projects.

I think the test runner is a package for unit testing in Unity. But since we are not using that in the course, I can’t figure out why the compiler is looking for it, or why it would be missing even if it was.

I think this is just an open bug on Unity’s end.

https://issuetracker.unity3d.com/issues/unable-to-find-player-assembly-testrunner-dot-dll-warning-appears-in-the-console-after-building-standalone?page=2#comments

Anyhow, similar for both of these, they are just warnings not errors. Meaning they are there to inform you, but don’t necessarily effect the functionality of your game.

:worried:
new error now :frowning:

I am unable to understand this one .
it says " Failed to find Entry-Points"

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms