Last Quiz

I am confused? The quiz I just took seemed irrelevant in 2 or 3 questions to what was taught in the course to date. Did we learn about var function? Did we learn about int and squareroot functions? What am I missing in the course lectures?

Hi Richard,

Could you share screenshots of the questions, please? At the moment, I don’t know what you mean by var and int functions.

Sorry it took so long to get back to this. I am not sure on these 2 questions, Though I got the second one correct, I don’t know that it was actually discussed in the lectures. The var question gave me fits and I still don’t understand it.

Thanks a lot. The screenshots are helpful. :slight_smile:

Regarding question 7, this subject, method overloading, is covered in lecture “Functions With Variable Parameters” (currently #16).

Regarding question 6, the forth answer is wrong because of the missing semicolon at the end. This answer would also be wrong if the type had not been var but int or something else.

Thanks, I will go over those lectures again. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms