Lamp animation Rough Draft

I have created the rough draft to my lamp animation. Instead of going along with the jumping on the block animation, I have once again deviated a little bit but not so much as I had originally planned.

I have imported assets from the chess section and have decided to make my lamp jump and then flip over the King piece, do a second backwards jump and nod at the camera.
This sample only has a single camera, but I intend to keyframe in two extra cameras for specific shots, like a brief slow motion section at the height of the lamps flip.

I still have some fine tuning to do with the rocking before the jump, but so far I am quite happy with this. I hope to have the fine tuning completed the day after i post this and have the final render posted by the following day.

For some reason the youtube upload is darker than the actual render so I will be updating the brightness in the final version.

5 Likes

Yes, brightening it will definitely make it easier to see. Other than that, so far it’s looking good. I look forward to seeing the final animation. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks like “Matrix” Bullit-time.

1 Like

Great planning and looking good so far.

Privacy & Terms