Just saying hello

Hello Everyone, My name is Alvin, after 4 months of study C++ with Frank Mitropolous, finally I can start learning UE, which is the second flag on the roadmap.

Hello Alvin!

Best of luck to you in learning UE. I’ve been using Unity for years and am moving to Unreal for a variety of reasons.

Take care.

Hi Ray,

Thank you very much for your warm encouragement. Let’s walk this unreal mountain together and be engine.top();

Happy to be part of this club.

Best regards,

Alvin

從我的 iPad 傳送

Hello Alvin,

Thank you for that. The entire C++ structure is coming clear. Still a way to go, but that’s my goal. Having a complete, accurate view of the constructs of C++.

Take care.

Hi Ray,

How are you doing recently?

I’ve been going all out working on data structure and algoriths for the last 2 months and feeling great about that, but at the expense of halting the UE project.

At the turn of the season, I figure I’m ready to continue the UE course from the tank game and make it priority, at the same time, give 1/4 of the time to algorithms.

Unreal Engine is a technology built on C++, I guess it’s good time to navigate in that direction now.

Hope you have every fruitful day and take care.

Alvin

從我的 iPad 傳送

Hello Alvin,

I’m 64% completed on the course, and anxious to finish! I’ve had a few setbacks, and those have been the most fruitful learning. I find when you have to examine every step, every line of code, it makes a deep impression.

I wish you well in your learning! I’m pushing hard on this, moving toward my next course, multi-player games in UE.

Take care.

Ray

Privacy & Terms