Just finished the course and had a good time with it!

Finished the videos and they were very informative and fairly easy to understand, even for someone like myself who is still fairly new to coding in Unity. Even when I needed help with an issue I was having, typically within a day of posting my question it was solved fairly quickly, which was very much appreciated.

One thing I would like to see covered is a height based system. It’s something that I want to do eventually for a game when I have more knowledge under my belt. Something with like, Disgaea or Final Fantasy Tactics where there are different platform heights that units can get to depending on their vertical movement abilities and whatnot.

1 Like

Yup multiple grids at different heights is one of the primary expansions that I want to add, should be relatively simple to implement thanks to how all the code is set up.
I’m glad you enjoyed the course! Thanks!

1 Like

Thats really good to hear!

In the meantime, i’m gonig to keep poking around with the actions. i want to try to make 2 new actions that would effect the enemy units directly. Like i’m just adding a dance action that would set that enemy units action points to 0 for their following turn. And another action that would set a trap on the tile that would cause some slight damage when walked over

Privacy & Terms