JOKER new trailer art tribute

Hi everybody :mage:
I am currently finishing a Joaquin Phoenix (actor who plays the new DC Joker) sculpture and I did post it on our community in Facebook but I think it got little relevance on account of a low like number. So I’ll post it here too so that more people may have access to this short animation I did and I hope you like it :black_joker: :black_joker: :black_joker:

:boom: Details on how I got there https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UlVs-Nua6c (it is in Portuguese).

:right_anger_bubble: Current state:

Thank you :v:

3 Likes

Probably I cannot do any better with my sculpting skills but…
Some critiques ok?

The forehead looks a little bit too long.
As is the chin.
This makes like the the model is streched on the Z axis. (Maybe is a camera settings illusion though)

The eyes could be a separate object so that you could shape the eyelids easier and better around them.

To the side of the right cheekbone has a crease that is too deep right now should make it more subtle.

That been said, you did a good job and the sculping does look like the images and even has some facial expression

Obs: Falei tudo em ingles mas somos do mesmo país kkkk

1 Like

kkkkkkkkkkk “falei tudo em inglês mas somos do mesmo país”

HAHAH

Thanks for all of the suggestions. Before reading your message i was in fact doing a forehead adjust, so your suggestion was accepted even before reading it haha

Some crevices in this face are really exagerated but on account of the output: I mean to 3D print it, and I still don’t know how it is gonna look when I do it. So I may let some harsh lines and, when I print, I’ll see if is there any need of adjusting.

Nonetheless, I thank you so much for your (awesome) suggestions; they show you have a genius for that too :wink:

EDIT: and the eyes are in fact separated objects

1 Like

Privacy & Terms