Jimmy the explorer (game)

click here to play my game

Interesting game! Couple things just wondering how did you do the checkpoint? I tried to get something like that in mine but couldn’t get it working! I understand that this is probably your first game but try to fill it out a little more! Try to make you players feel what Jimmy, in this example, is feeling. Not just Jimmy finds a house. Jimmy confronts old man and gets smacked and dies. Other than that you are well on your way to becoming a game dev, good work :slight_smile:

Thanks for the feedback, it is really important, I will be sure to pay attention on small details that make the game more immersive, because without immersion the game gets boring.
The checkpoint is pretty basic, when a player dies, you send him back to the start, I did the same but with the house, so when the player presses R, the game will send him to scene I told to, in this case, the house. If you need more details I can send you the code for this scene.

Lol no I get it I just remembered that I did something similar in mine! Good job thinking out of the box!

ok, no problem :slight_smile:

Privacy & Terms