Jaw Breaker - My block breaker game

Hi everyone, here is my first game post- all feedback welcome :slight_smile:

PLAY THE GAME HERE

Basic block breaker with a couple of tweaks, all artwork (other than backgrounds) were created by myself, do let me know what you think.

I’m very new to this - and probably could have finished the game a lot sooner, but I ran into a lot of bugs whilst implementing the additional features… all worth it in the end though!

10 Likes

Congrats on your game :partying_face:

can I put this on the GameDev.tv showcase page?

2 Likes

Sure! That’d be great thanks :smiley:

1 Like

Awesome I put it up on the showcase page.

1 Like

Awesome. You went the whole nine yards with this. I like your cartoon-style graphics. Big, bold and colourful.

1 Like

Thanks! I’m glad you liked it, i’m trying to do completely different art styles for each of my projects :smiley:

This is fantastic! I love the graphics and overall level of fun! :smiley:

1 Like

Cheers! :smile: Glad you liked it! Thanks for the feedback

1 Like

This looks straight out of the app store, love the concept and the graphics!

3 Likes

Thanks! :grin:

Dude, your game is beautiful. I love everything about it, even the increasing insane difficulty (I managed to get only to level 12). The mystery blocks add some spice to the gameplay. Nice job indeed.

1 Like

Hey thanks! Really appreciate it, and as for the difficulty - at the time of making the game I vaguely recall making a mistake with not setting up a win scene… so opted for making the levels get more and more insane towards the end and just have a score to the lose scene instead. Glad you enjoyed it :blush:

1 Like

Keep the good job!!!

Privacy & Terms