I've published my first game on Google Play Store! -Evan's Kids Educational Games

Hi Guys, I am a young working professional just dabbing into game development in my free time. I started taking up Udemy unity course a few months ago and though i would try my hand on a simple game with the help and suggestions from my sister. Just thought i would create this kids education game for her kids and to try out some the things I’ve learn and learn new things along the way. It is nothing fancy but all in all a pretty fun and enlightening experience for me.

Here’s the link to it in google play store:

Let me know what you think! Thank you :blush:!

3 Likes

Developing a strong foundation for addition skills begins with an adding decimals worksheet. Worksheets for this skill provide real-life word problems and practice solving them. This method helps young learners understand how decimals can be added and subtracted. Worksheets are also useful for increasing students’ understanding of decimals. Once students master the concept of decimal addition, they will be more comfortable with solving addition and subtraction word problems. However, if a student does not enjoy completing worksheets, he or she may not learn it well.

Privacy & Terms