Issues on Hosting

hello everyone,
I am facing a small issues here, when I host from editor my bullets are invisible while on the other hand “On build and run” after Joining bullets are clearly visible on that screen but not on the Hosting side. I tried cross checking it about the code and still I am unable to Pin-Point the fault/error which I may have made, the course it " Make Online Games Using Unity’s NEW Multiplayer", Please Help to fix that problem

Hi there,
Which lecture are you up to for reference?

To start, make sure you assigned the correct prefabs to the player prefab in the editor.
If you host in the editor, are the client projectile prefabs being spawned correctly? Do you see them in the hierarchy?

Make Online Games Using Unity’s NEW Multiplayer Framework ,current on “Coin Spawner” Thanks for the reply , but it seems after next day when I Turned On my PC it started working fine , my problem was solved (But still I don’t know HOOOWWWWWWW??? ) But now same problem I am facing with Coin Spawner this Time its different " On Client/Join side the coins are not visible but yes I can see On my editor the Coins are getting added for the " Joining" Player but not visible ON “Player Joining Side”

here You can see When Editor is on Joining Side you can see those Errors( the 1st Image)

When I changed the Editor on Host Side " every thing was normal ( on Second Image)

On the Third Image we can see the Joining Side ( which we create after Build & Run in Unity) The coins are not Visible because When I checked my "Cloned tank " It was picking Up the coin. Please Solve it :frowning:

The error suggests that your coin prefabs haven’t been added to the registered prefabs list. Are you able to check if they are there?

1 Like

thank you for your Reply, I re-checked till the last in “Coin Spawner” Lecture , the step which I thought I completed that was Incomplete. Sorry for my stupid mistake and also a Wrong observer(for this , actually I was in so hurry to try in Netowk/Play mode that I dint noticed that)
Thank You very much for your Help :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms