Issue With QuizMaster

Hello I have an issue with the QuizMaster game. The problem I have is that whenever I run my game my first button disappears. The issue occurs after i set my DisplayAnswers to (-1). Below you will find the screenshots of everything

Also i noticed someone had the same issue back in may and they said that after doing the game manager everything works fine. So do i fix the issue now or continue the lesson to the end of game manger then everything checks out

1 Like

I’m not having the exact same problem as you, but I did run into an issue with the -1 placeholder.

When my timer would run out and the off period starts, it was still allowing me to click answers. I was going out of my mind trying to figure out what was causing it.

I was able to fix it by replacing the -1 with “question.GetCorrectAnswerIndex()”. I’m not sure if it’s an issue with a Unity update that no longer likes that placeholder, or something else. But, I figured I would share in case somebody else ran into the same problem.

Edit: I just realized that the side effect of this is that it tells the player they were correct if they let the timer run out. Well shoot. Back to the drawing board.

Privacy & Terms