Issue with my level

after creating my level, the framerate has became horrible. The number of gameobjects in the scene seems to affect the frame rate. How am I supposed to display this forest in order to not hinder the gameplay ?

Just my two cents… but those trees are probably a bit too densely populated. A bit of overkill I would say…
maybe spread them out a little bit more, thus reducing things that have to be rendered on screen ( i.e reduce the number ).

I took a few screen shots from horizon zero dawn and just look at how spread out the trees are. Not everything is tightly close together. I would say with your issue, its probably having too many trees being so tightly close together and over a big area. I could be wrong, but try it out and give a bit more space between clusters of tree and see how that works.

thank you for your reply and I agree with you, it seems to be the logical thing to do for the moment if I wanna continue forward with the course. I’ll try and cut the number by half and see how that go.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms