Issue with #include error, "A note to windows users" fix not working

I’m working on the “Hello, World!” video, but my “#include” and “cout” have red squiggly underlines under them. From what I can tell that means there is an error with it. I went back to the “A note to windows users” section to see if that would fix it, but it seems like my Compiler path is ok, and matches what is on the screen. I’m pretty new to C++ so I’m sure that I could be missing something important.

Could anyone help me out with this? I’d love to get back to advancing through the course. Thanks!

Read your #include carefully and slowly. Stay hydrated and if you already tired you can rest then comeback to the course anytime. If you can’t concentrate you won’t understand anything. If you are new to C++ I personally don’t recommend you to continue the course first. Cause I am experienced with C++ and I think that this course is for someone who know the basic of C++. I recommend you to learn the basic of C++ first then comeback to the course cause you will have a hard time to understand and you’ll only rely on tutorial.

I see the error, but yeah i definitely needed a break. I’ve got a good grasp on Python and was wanting to delve into C++. To be honest I got thrown off by the warning before the video about issues with the compiler, and just assumed that was going to be the issue. Anyways, thanks for the help.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms