Issue when saving more than one bool

Hi! Thank you for this tutorial, I have tried to put it into practice with bools, I want to use the bools for instance if I have a key I can open a door or if I have two items, I would like to set them to true and if so I want to set Active two objects in the inspector. I have created for doing so an InventoryManager for the player, in order to test if it works or not I have created a box collider that if the player runs into some bools are set to true. I have tried to adapt the knowledge I had so far with saving one boolean and what I could learn from this video, but I cannot manage to find the solution in spite of having tried both methods.
I have kindly made two videos with the issues for you in case you can see the error or can help me:

Best regards and thank you in advance

SOLVED after checking the Saveable Entity had different Unique Identifier in the inspector on the Player gameObjects between scenes, that is in the scene bedroom the Player had as Unique Identifier : Player and in Hallway scene the player had as Unique Identifier: sdfafafasfasdfs (I cannot really remember what unique identifier had but something like that)
Thank you anyways and have a good day

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms