Issue watching video

Hi,
I am trying to follow the course on your website using Firefox on my computer running under Linux.
The video does not appear at all on the page.
I tried disabling all my add blockers and filters and refreshing the page, I also checked the other videos of the course, they don’t show up. It still works on Udemy :thinking:

1 Like

I have heard that if you want to access the courses on gamedev tv you have to go to a teaching assistant and then show them proof of purchase on the Udemy course,so that you can access them here, that could maybe be the case, hope that can help.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply.
So, that is what I have done. I now have access to the lecture page but the video does not appear on the page. The course structure detail shows on the left and I can click it to access the different pages of the course but they are all empty.

1 Like

Hmm, that’s interesting, I am only considered a “regular” which is right under leader so my capabilities only extend so far, your best bet is to take this issue up to a leader because they have more abilities.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms