Is it possible to get the console applications to show larger?

This is not a really big deal, but here is the question… When I run the console applications that I am working on in the start of this course the actual text of the console is very tiny. I am not sure if this is effected by my computers resolution or how I might be able to adjust it.

Observed behaviour

The font is very small and kind of hard to see

Hoped for/expected behaviors

a way to adjust it so that when running the program it is easier to see

Things I have tried

Changing the window sizes
attempting to zoom in as i would in the code writing view
looking online

If this is not something that can be adjusted that is all right too I just wasn’t sure if it was or not. Anyone who has some thoughts or might know of a way to help with it would be awesome. Thank you!

Again, its not something that is too vital so please dont take too much time on it, but if there is something you know off the top of your head that would be great, thanks!

P.S. Thank you for this course starting off with a console application. I have been working with C# and various other engines and languages for the last few years (including many of your courses) and I love it but for some reason I never worked out how to just write console applications out side of a game engine so this has been very useful and a great learning experience for me overall.

Heya,

This should work, found it via google:
1.Open command prompt (Cmd) as an administrator

2.Right click on cmd and select properties.

3.Right-tap Command Prompt in the Windows System folder, and choose Properties to continue.

4.Change font and font size.

5.In the Command Prompt Properties window, open Font, choose a new font and font size, and then hit OK.

Privacy & Terms