Iranian main battle tank: Karrar video game GDD

Note: Karrar is one of the most advanced tanks in the world, mass produced by Iran in 2017 based on Russian T90 model.

CONCEPT

A realistic war game in which the player is going to take control of a Karrar tank equipped with a turret cannon and a machine gun.
He/she should pass through different environment obstacles and attack enemy base that is heavily defended.
as a second game mode (defend to death): The player is going to hold the enemy back behind the forefront border as long as he can to break a record (Time of survival).

RULES

• The Karrar spawns far away from enemy.
  • The Karrar is able to move anywhere in the terrain freely unless the map is constraint.
  • The Karrar can carry a limited amount of rounds.
  • Supplies(rounds and HP) can be obtained by shooting supplies dropped from the sky.
  • The supply hit the ground, it vanishes.
  • Machine gun bullets are unlimited.
  • Each enemy has a weak spot
  • Out of HP means game over
  • Different type of cover from water to walls and trees are available
  • Radar shows the exact location
  • Shots has a drop down
  • Aiming is not accurate
  • Buildings and walls can be destructed

REQUIREMENTS

• Assets
    Note: I bought the blender creator and blender character creator rigging course(from Ben) to just do that in few months.
    . Tank model
    . Environment objects
    . Architect models
    . Enemy models

• Textures
    . All textures will be download from free websites or maybe found in Unreal’s asset store primarily
    and monthly free asset giveaways.

• Sound FX
    . Will be taken(cut) from real tank videos found in Youtube or a free sound pack with only mention of
    provider.
    . A stressful background music from free license ones.

• Real world images
    . Using any image found from Google images.

• Real world information
    . Will be taken from Wikipedia

This is the dream game for me.
My goal for this year is to make an indie tank game so I hope I be able to do this :blush:.

Privacy & Terms