IntelliSense

the omnisharp: use global mono do not appear in VS code when i search it. how would i fix it?

thank you, now intellisense is working, on my output everything is working but i am getting this one fail. what does this mean?

I would check that in vscode that the c# plugin is not using 1.25 and you click the cog next to it and go to install a different version and downgrade to 1.24.4 as 1.25 is causing issues with intellisense at the moment

Let us know if this solves the issue for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Ragu,

Why are you looking for “omnisharp: use global mono”? Is there an error message telling you so?

I’m asking because this option was dropped in the latest version(s) of VS Code. On the official VS Code website, this little information was added:

In the VS Code Settings editor (Ctrl+,), uncheck the C# extension’s Omnisharp: Use Modern Net setting ( "omnisharp.useModernNet": false ).

Maybe that’ll fix your problem. If not, please follow the instruction on this website:

If you need “omnisharp: use global mono”, please try to downgrade VS Code as suggested by Marc.

See also:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms