Intellisense not working

My intellisense doesn’t kick in the way yours does in the video. It just stays at “loading”. I imagine I must be missing something but what? Have followed all videos to the letter so far.

I have the same loading wait but mine would work after the intellisense has been loaded. You can use Visual studio community instead if the extention wouldn’t work on code. It also depends on your PC spec.

Alot seem to issues with intelisense with VSCode, I also encountered this on one of my systems. Downloading .NET SDK(not runtime) fixed this is issue. Or you can just use Visual studio community like previously suggested.

2 Likes

Thanks, my spec should be grand for it. I might use VS Community instead, I’d forgotten it was an option as I was sticking the the videos so religiously!

Cheers. I think I will give Visual Studio Community a go once I’m a few more videos in and I’m more comfortable with what’s going on.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms