Integrating vechile

1 Like

Nice artwork from you as per usual, this one in my eyes has many layers of details, especially with the environment, I notice with the sky there is many different shades of color making for a great sky. The ground looks really good with the additions of rocks, and the cliff looks amazing with all the shades and details, also placed perfectly in the scene. I’m not sure if these are the cars from one of your previous posts, but whatever it is, it looks really nice in the scene making for a main point for somebody such as me to draw attention too, well composed, amazing job!

Edit: I’ve looked through some of your posts, and maybe you could try selling some of your artwork, you have a lot of talent, and you are consistent with posting, maybe printing and framing them,idk, just a thought I had.

1 Like

Thank you very Much! I have modified a car little it didn’t came as sketch. it was tough to mold into this perspective. I would love to sell my artwork but i am still refining it. Thank you once gain for the feedback it helps me to gain confidence and do more in art career.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms